NEXXICE is hosting a try-out session for both our Junior and Senior team. We are very excited to have skaters from across Canada as well as international skaters come out on March 25, 2018.Please note the time change! Registrations start at 6:30pm, and the on-ice session will run from 7pm to 9pm.An additional Junior team try-out has been added on April 3, from 8:00pm to 9:30pm at the Sixteen Mile Sports Complex in Oakville.
Plan to join NEXXICE for our annual international summer skating skills camp,with Anne Schelter and special guests. This year the camp runs from July 6 to 8, 2018.
Please download and complete the form below (choose the Word or PDF version). The forms can be e-mailed to email@example.com, or mailed with payment to NEXXICE CAMP – 1201 APPLEBY LINE, BURLINGTON, ONTARIO, L7L 5H9
Everyone welcome! Registration available half hour prior to sessions.
- Elementary, Juvenile, Novice
- Sunday, March 4, 3:30pm – 5:00pm
- Wednesday, March 14 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Wednesday, March 21, 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Sunday, March 25, 12:00pm – 1:30pm
- Intermediate, Junior, Senior and Open
- Sunday, March 4, 2:00pm – 3:30pm
- Wednesday, March 14, 8:00pm – 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 21, 8:00pm – 9:30pm
- Sunday, March 25, 1:30pm – 3:00pm
Congratulations to NEXXICE Junior on qualifying for the 2018 Junior World Championship, to be held in Zagreb, Croatia on March 16-17. The Junior team placed second in the short program and first in the free program to place second overall.
NEXXICE was well represented at the event, with the following finishes:
- Senior: 1st
- Junior: 2nd
- Open: 1st
- Novice: 3rd
- Intermediate: 2nd
- Juvenile: 5th
Save the date, our NEXXICE Holiday gala this year is on November 18th at Mainway Arena and we can’t wait to see everyone there!
Doors open at 3:00pm and 5:30pm for the silent auction and food.
To purchase tickets:
- visit the Burlington Skating Club office in the Appleby Ice Centre, or
- e-mail Deb Britten: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- contact Yolanda Toso at email@example.com
- Before Nov. 15, 2017: $10
- At the door: $12
- children under 5 are free